




Introducing Padme Amadala, K-Obe Wan Kenobe (get it?) & Yoda :)
Halloween costumes arrived in the mail today. We are doing a Star Wars theme and Kevin and I are even going to dress up. I'm going to be Leia & Kevin is Darth Vader. If Kyle was here, he would have been Luke Skywalker. I always imagine his costume every year along with everyone else's.
Are they not the cutest thing ever?!
5 comments:
OMGoodess...too friggin' cute! So Star Wars must be "IN" this year since Nathan is going to be a Clone Trooper and Maddie will be Princess Leia. Too bad we can't get our kids together for Halloween this year...LOL!!!
I'll have to send you pics after Halloween since my nephew is going to be Darth Vader and my niece is going to be Queen Amidala. Funny that Katie and my niece, Sydney, are the same age and going as the same Star Wars character.
Too cute...:) Happy early Halloween!!
ARGH - they are so amazingly cute!!!! My boys are batman and a bat....for a moment it was going to be princess (Logan, at his request) and frog (Taran)....thoughts of Kyle.....but Logan changed his ming.
TOOO cute!!!!
I'm waiting for the boys costumes to come in from the Disney store (they are THE best made costumes and the boys love to wear them all year long! LOL)
Thanks for sharing!
would you believe we haven't even bought cosutmes yet? we are such slackers.
they are so stinkin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment