Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh no she didn't!

I'd say in doggie standards, our dog Lily has a pretty sweet life. She gets to come in or out at her pleasure, has 2 acres to run and play on, always has a full bowl of food and water, gets yummy leftover food scraps in her bowl daily, goes with us on trips and hikes and we even allow her to sleep in bed with Katie. She gets tons of attention and affection and basically has it about as good as it gets for a dog. Today we left to run some errands and left her in the house because it was starting to get dark and cold outside. We were gone for no more than an hour and came home to find that she had POOPED IN OUR BED!!!! WTF??!!! Not just one pile but all over the bed in multiple places! She has never done anything like that before. I was furious! She is sleeping outside tonight, the little ungrateful brat. I am so mad!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, thats why I have cats. They just leave hairballs... ;)
Jess

The Gomez Family said...

Yuck, Yuck, and YUCK!!! :)

mp said...

omg, for real? how weird! she must've been pissed at yall about something.

Angela said...

Wow!! Reminds me of a dog we had when I was a kid. If you let him have the run of the house while we were gone he was fine. If you confined him to the utility area he would leave a nice pile right in front of the door so that when you came home and opened the door, the little treat he left got spread everywhere by the door. Once I took him in my car to run to the bank. I got out of the car to get some money out of the ATM and the little fool pooped in the car - IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT!! Now if that isn't intentional than I don't know what is.

Here's to hoping Lily has some tummy issues and it not being spiteful.

Laura said...

Ooooh Yuck! We've had cat vomit on the bed - does that count as close? Yuck Yuck!