Friday, October 24, 2008

Warm, Sunny Snow Day!

I LOVE this time of year, we get snow but it is a treat because the sun is out and it is warm by the next day. We had so much fun playing in the snow yesterday, I actually went and picked Katie up from school early so she could enjoy it before it all melted. It was 60 degrees and sunny, without a cloud in the sky. Standing in the sun it was actually hot, we stripped off our hats and coats almost immediately. We rode sleds down the hill in our back yard, made a snow man, had a snowball fight, made snow angels, ate snow - I couldn't get Kobe to STOP eating it. lol

We got to really have fun and enjoy the snow without the cold. Today it is all completely melted off and it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. This is why I love living in the mountains. Denver didn't even get any snow at all!








More pics (including all our pics from the last few weeks) at: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/

1 comment:

mp said...

very cute pics!!!