
From Front of the house (main deck) looking at covered side deck and entrance to the dining room addition


Inside the dining room addition - hard to get the whole room in one pic
Well my dad finished building the room addition and roof over the side deck, looks pretty nice huh? He did boxed up ceilings on both which looks really nice and makes it feel even bigger. Kevin still needs to stain the outside to match the rest of the house and insulate and sheetrock the inside but it is almost completely done! Soon we will be able to open it up to the rest of the house and have a whole new kitchen, I can't wait! Oh and yes the roof is two different colors, that is just temporary because we are putting a whole new roof on the house but have only done the part over the room addition so far.
Yesterday I noticed the kids were in the bathroom with the door closed. Figuring they were up to mischief, I grabbed the camera and caught them in the act....

Whatchya guys doing? I took a picture in the mirror when I first opened the door, check out the busted look on Katie's face. lol


How is a mom expected to be stern and not laugh at this?
4 comments:
Too funny!! Why just yesterday Maddie found lip liner and drew all over her face too. She was trying to fill in her eyebrows like I do...HAHAHAHA!!!!
Forgot to say you guys have made a lot of great progress on the house. Amazing what your Dad and Kevin have accomplished in so little time. Can't wait to see how the new kitchen develops over the next year.
Wow - your room addition is amazing! Anytime your Dad wants to visit New England, he is more than welcome! Shane has been working on converting our office into a playroom now for almost an entire year and the bookcase, which has now morphed into a Murphy Bed with side bookcases, can been a 5 year project.
He is making progress recently though - I've been taking the boys out solo one day per weekend so he can get some peace to work.
oh my gosh the room looks great! can't wait to see it in person!
and the katie's drawing is so funny!!!!
Post a Comment