Friday, December 12, 2008

Blue Snow


I went out to grab some things from the car and stopped dead in my tracks and gasped because the ground and trees were glowing blue. There is a full moon and the moonlight on the snow is absolutely stunning. It literally glows blue. I'm sure it's looked like this before but I just never noticed it. Maybe it has something to do with this being one the biggest full moons in a really long time (just read something about that) but it's amazing. I tried to take pictures of it but it was cold and my camera wouldn't cooperate at all and then I heard some rustling in the woods so I ran like a baby back up the stairs before I could get eaten.

I went on google and this is the closest image I could find to match what it looks like outside right now. :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Interesting. Too bad you couldn't take your own pick - darn camera!!!

Laura said...

It was fortunate for us that we had such a big moon as we lost power on Thursday night till Saturday night.

The Gomez Family said...

Wow!--that is breathtaking. :)