Monday, December 15, 2008

Don't take a nap at 5:00pm

Ugh. It's now 2:00am and I can't sleep. I know Kaleb will be up in 4 hours but I made the mistake of laying down with him at about 5:00 and fell asleep for several hours and now I'm not tired at all. I know I will be tomorrow though. So, since I can't sleep anyway, I thought I'd post some before and after pics of the kids new hair cuts. We took them all in to get cut today, it was Kaleb's very first haircut, sniff sniff. I took his hair home in an envelope. My baby is growing up, I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Katie "Before"
Katie "After"

Kobe "Before"

Kobe "After"

Kaleb "Before"

Kaleb "Before"

Kaleb "After"

Kaleb "After"

3 comments:

mp said...

aww they all look so cute with their new haircuts.

Laura said...

Awwww - so cute!

The Gomez Family said...

They are so cute...I dread the haircuts for the babies. We took Enzo to get is first hair cut and he looked like another person. I love his old baby long hair, but they have to grow up. Right? :(