I like the first one (the disco). Those are both SOOO cute though!!! I need to do the boys!
crap i can't decide. i like the disco because of the solo parts especially kevin's!but the pitch forks and the moves from the movie grease and the lasso katie throws is sooo cute too!
I can't decide either. I did them all as well and my 2 faves were the disco and the country. I think it's too close to call!!! I must admit I do love seeing everyone elses families bustin' their moves though =)
I like #1 - what a cute idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the first one (the disco). Those are both SOOO cute though!!! I need to do the boys!
crap i can't decide. i like the disco because of the solo parts especially kevin's!
but the pitch forks and the moves from the movie grease and the lasso katie throws is sooo cute too!
I can't decide either. I did them all as well and my 2 faves were the disco and the country. I think it's too close to call!!! I must admit I do love seeing everyone elses families bustin' their moves though =)
I like #1 - what a cute idea!
Post a Comment