Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yay, they work!

Thanks for the suggestions on my last post about Kaleb's feet. Unfortunately since his feet are so wide and fat, they won't fit into the Robeez style shoes. I got him some cute monkey Robeez a while back and the only way I can get them on is if he has no socks on and I really have to cram them in there. They leave big red marks on top of his ankles where the elastic digs in (I even got the bigger size so they are too long but still way too tight). Forget trying to put them on with socks on, it's impossible. Anyhow, I ordered him the Patagonia Synchilla Booties and we got them in the mail today. They are perfect! They go on easily, are fully adjustable and actually stay on. He can crawl with them and stand up and cruise around with no problem because they have little grippy pads on the bottom, best of all they keep his feet toasty warm so no more cold toes! If you have a little one in need of warm feet, you can get them HERE

3 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you did all your online shopping through either goodshop.com or igive.com - a % of your purchases go to the foundation!!!

Those boots look very cute and cozy!

mp said...

those are supercute! i was going to suggest the smartwool booties but not sure if they make them big enough.

Angela said...

Those are really cute. They look like they will definitely keep his chunky tootsies warm all winter long =)