Sunday, October 12, 2008

What can you do in 90 days?

I've reached a point where I am so sick of the shape I am in (or not in) and need some serious motivation. I've heard really good things about this program called P90x, it is a 90 day program that guarantees to have you ripped by the end of the program. It's not some silly "5 minutes a day and your fit!" BS thing like most home workouts, it's serious and pretty hard core, an hour a day 7 days a week. The great thing is that all you need is dumbbells & a pull up bar. I'm not big on machines at the gym so I think this will work perfect for me. Kevin & I both decided to take the challenge so I went ahead and ordered the system and plan on starting it as soon as we get it. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated and in 90 days will both be in awesome shape. I'm going to take some before pics of both of us and then take pics periodically through the next 90 days. Hopefully the "after" pics will look a lot different than the "before"! I figure 3 months are going to come and go anyway, why not do something with that time to make a big change in my life, appearance and health? Anyway, I'll update with our progress as we go. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Good for you! We both also need to lose some weight and tighten up.

The Gomez Family said...

Don't forget to take a before pic before working out. I heard this stuff really works. :)

mp said...

i hadn't heard of this before. i need to join yall for reals!