Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taos


















CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE

We took a spur of the moment trip to Taos, NM to meet up with our friends the Parkers. Katie had Thurs. and Fri off school due to her school moving classrooms around so we decided to make the most of our 4 day weekend and take a trip. Taos is halfway between us and the Parkers so we found a vacation house for rent and spent 4 wonderful days just relaxing and having fun. We went hiking, the guys went fishing and mostly we just hung out and enjoyed spending time together. Every morning the guys got up and made awesome breakfasts and they also made delicious dinners every night! Yes, I know Marie & I are totally spoiled. One night we stayed up and had Margaritas and just talked and laughed which brought back memories of so many other Margarita nights before. :) The kids had a great time playing and swimming in the hot tub (or "hot bath" as Kobe called it). It was so much fun and I really, really wish we could do it more often.

4 comments:

mp said...

you got some really great pics that i missed out on :(

we had so much fun, we can't wait to do it again in the summer!

Laura said...

Looks like a wonderful trip and time - wish we didn't live so bleedin' far away from you guys!!!!

Shane is an awesome cook too, so when we do finally get together, we can get him to spoil us all!

Katrina said...

Okay so now I know where Taos is -- New Mexico :) I need to brush up on my US geography...

Such pretty pictures...what a great place to vacation.

Angela said...

Great pictures. The kids are all so cute together. Happy to hear you all had a great time - much better than your recent field trip =)